The "Transformers" Natural Leather Docking Long Wallet
The design on this wallet allows it to be flexibly used in two ways. The card slot compartment itself could be used individually as a slim wallet if you want to carry light. Slide the card compartment back into the wallet for additional carrying space. The wallet even has space for a phone if you desire.
- Made from vegetable tanned cow leather
- 6 Card slots and 1 notes compartment
- Concho made from vintage nickels
- Closes and locks with deerskin string
- Stitching is entirely handsewn for durability
- Burnished and beveled edges
- Optional Brass eyelet and oval ring for wallet rein attachment
21 cm x 10 cm
*Brass snap buttons could be used for wallet closure instead of the deerskin string if requested.
About the leather:
Made from wonderfully tanned vegetable tanned cow leather. Vegetable tanning is a traditional way of tanning using tannic acids naturally found from plant species. The natural appearance before painted, has a slightly brownish tinge over a beige color, with a natural, woody and earthy smell. Due to the nature of the tannins, a unique patina will develop and "carmelize" over time.